Monday 29 July 2013

MILAN/OOTD


 


 Dress, Forever 21
Shoes, Office
Bag, Zara
Earrings, New Look

As the shops in Milan are never ending, shopping takes up a whole day which is obviously heaven to me and hell for my boyfriend. These copper metallic heels are a pain to style fortunately I found this dress hiding in my wardrobe which fit it perfectly. I’m quite petite 5ft so an ankle strap usually makes my legs look shorter than what they are however I’ve noticed that this only the case when I wear a dress above the knee or just below. If you are petite like me and having trouble with styling an ankle strap shoe my advice is to keep the length of the skirt/dress mid-calf preferably worn just above your belly button and you will see that the length of the skirt against a short top gives the illusion of longer legs so an ankle strap is a yes for us petite ladies.
Less is more always and with any halter neck I recommend either a pair of statement earrings or a statement necklace, never both as it looks too busy on the neck area and loses all shape of the garment.  If you have done this in the past, leave it in the past.

“Keep it classy, never trashy.”


No comments:

Post a Comment