Monday 19 August 2013

HOW TO WEAR MONOCHROME/CASUAL ATTIRE






  Trousers, Next
Jumper, Zara
Bag, New Look
Shoes, Zara
Necklace, Aldo


So over the weekend I was in London attending a short course on personal styling in association with London school of fashion. I wanted to make a little bit more of an effort to casual attire, stylish and comfortable as I knew I was going to be on my feet a lot.

Monochrome wins again… I’ve said before if you want to create a statement look without over doing it monochrome is the look to go for. I bought this faux leather jumper from Zara in the sale a few weeks ago and I’ve been itching to style it up with these trousers I purchased for £4 in Next clearance. They’ve been hanging in my wardrobe looking depressed for the past month so it was a relief when I bought the Zara jumper. The style of trouser is almost like ‘track pants’ extremely comfortable and lightweight with a linen texture and feel.  Teaming the ‘jogger’ style trouser with the jumper/top kept the outfit casual with a street style vibe obviously a touch of class is needed with every outfit so it was a must for me to add a the classic Zara gold heeled sandal which carried my accessories off perfectly. Any monochrome outfit isn’t complete until a splash of red is added as I wanted to keep this outfit simple I decided on a red lip and nail.

"Dress how you feel "

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ayona,

    Thanks for commenting on my blog - what are the odds I met you at this event in London - you were asking us to get back to Kings Cross station. I really like your outfit keep up with the good work.

    Stay in touch

    Nai x

    www.notfromvenus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouuu Naomi :)

      I've only just noticed this comment, as if we met at this event I was asking everybody how to get back haha I'm forever getting lost in London. Hope your well xxx

      Delete