Wednesday 21 August 2013

MUST HAVES/ZARA SALES

 Zara in store sale is a no go for me I try and avoid it as much as possible, it’s too much for me and guarantee I leave the shop stressed and sweaty because I can never find anything in my size.  So this time round I decided to shop online and I can proudly say there were no sweats.



 Loafers - £15.99

 Black loafers I believe are essential in every woman’s shoe collection they are a classic shoe that are never out of trend. These are my 5th pair of black loafers and are by far my best they are more ‘dressy’ in comparison to my others which I love as they add they polish up any casual look and for £15.99 I cannot complain, I think there are a few more left online last time I checked so get searching and clicking.





Blue heeled sandals - £19.99

Zara’s basic heeled sandals are a MUST they go with anything and everything possibly one of the easiest pair of shoes to style. I already have the black pair and I love them so I obviously had to purchase the blue ones in the sale for £19.99.
The second pair I actually got brand new off eBay, I’ve been trying to find a nude tone pair of heeled sandals for a while and these are better than what I expected. The truffle pleats in the centre defiantly add elegance to the shoe which is always the right look to have. The only negative I have on the Zara heeled sandals is that the heel tips are easily worn down (that’s why you get a spare pair) If you have a pair I advise that you take them to the cobblers and get a metal heel tip, I paid £3 for mine in the cobblers in the Pavilions in Birmingham city centre and I’ve had no problems :)





 Parka, £19.99

I was in desperate need of a new parka as my last one is years old and is losing it colour so when I spotted this baby right here reduced to £19.99 from £69.99 it was obvious I was going to make it mine.  Usually parkas don’t fit upper half properly this is a XS at fits me perfectly it looks much better on than off too. Everybody needs a fresh parka in their life again so if you’re an XS your in look because the last time I checked they were still in stock.

'Online sales never fail'

No comments:

Post a Comment