Friday 21 June 2013

CHEEKY PURCHASES

Necklace, New Look £6.99
Top, New Look £9.99
White suit trousers, Next £38
Black and white trousers, Next £26
Long Necklace, Wallis £3 sale


So today I had a cheeky look around town after work, usually I don’t even bother as I never find anything I really like but today was an okay day.
Couldn’t help but buy these cheeky items from new look it’s so hard to resist with staff discount I can’t help myself.  The necklace is new in this week, so if you like I would purchase asap as they are selling fast! 



The top I bought simply because of the colour, I had a lipstick like 3 years ago exactly the same colour and I’ve never found the same one again so I just replace the loss by buying items of clothing that are the same shade. Sad I know but it fills the loss for a short while. Its a must have top for this summer, if we see any sun that is. You can't go wrong with a light weight chiffon vest top and the colour screams summer time! Also available in green, yellow, orange, nude and for £9.99 you can't complain.

I never really shop in Next that much but I’m got going to lie the window displays were doing the damn thing today and the mannequins were just screaming at me it would have been a crime not go in and I'm so glad I did because now I have another pair of suit trousers to add to my collection the only problem is the colour as me and white clothes don’t get along they will for sure be covered in  foundation and lipstick. I also bought a pair of black and white pajama style trousers the material is  linen so again great for summer and travel as they are light weight and 10 out of 10 for comfort.

The Versace Couture trousers came in the post this morning I purchased them off eBay brand new and I have definitely fallen in love. I cannot wait to style them up!

Oh and the long necklace I bought from Wallis reduced to £3 from £15 so obviously I had to buy it.

Happy Shopping everyone :)

Twitter  Instagram Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment