Friday 14 June 2013

IS THAT FROM THE HIGH STREET

NEW LOOK
Trousers £19.99
Blouse £12.99
Necklace LE £9.99
Necklace £8.99


Today I purchased some uniform for New Look; I'm going through a phase of wearing one colour atm so I couldn't help but match. Statement necklaces are becoming my best friends recently make them yours too they never fail to complete your outfit. I couldn't help but purchase these two beauties as I just love gold accessories. 





Suit it up
Put together two pieces which are the exact same colour and close material make, style with a heeled sandal, these are from Zara £29.99 which are every woman's recent must have as they go with pretty much everything. Add a statement necklace nothing too fussy, keep it simple. Throw on a tailored blazer (same colour) and make it a 3 piece, add a touch more class by using a clutch and all you've got left to do it is WORK IT.

"Dress how you feel"

Twitter Facebook Instagram Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment