Thursday 13 June 2013

POWDER TOUCH





Blouse, Vera Moda
Accessories, New Look
Shoes, Sole Boutique


A powder touch blouse never fails to polish a casual look, I'm a little obsessed with chiffon, powdered, silk and lightweight materials as they just instantly add a touch of class to the simplistic of outfits.
I’ve teamed the blouse with my favorite pair of trousers I purchased from China Town, Milan last year. That place is heaven, believe! I love the silhouette and the fall of the trouser leg I would recommend a peg leg trouser with this style of blouse to keep the overall look refined, Team a peg leg trouser with a court shoe or a heeled sandal, never a round toe heel as it will disrupt the pegged style making the outfit clumpy. Don't go overboard on accessories keep it clean with a simple chain and earrings.

"Dress how you feel"



No comments:

Post a Comment