Sunday 13 July 2014

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING


So if you me you will know that I am a lover of all black. Today was a really busy day at work, I knew I would be I my feet all day, so I knew I needed too dress comfortably, yet appropriate for work. The jumpsuit I'm wearing is from Warehouse, which is fairly new in.. If your I've of them people like me that sits and stares ate the wardrobe thinking what to wear this jumpsuit is the answer. I have had my wear out of it already as it can be teamed with anything for any occasion. I must be honest and say this jumpsuit can be worn well by any shaped women, small, slim or large by the way it's made and the material it's made from. As you can see I have gone for the casual look and teamed it with a long tailored black jacket and my newest sandals purchased from Zara. To add some sophistication to my out fit I carried a croc effect monochrome satchel.





Jumpsuit | Warehouse | £46
Sandals | ZARA | £19.99
Bag | Linea | £45

"Dress how you feel"

Twitter Facebook Instagram Bloglovin 



1 comment:

  1. Love the sandals! All black will forever stay winning

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete