Tuesday 15 July 2014

APPEALING | OOTD






Jumpsuit | Miss Seldridge
Jacket | Topshop
Shoes | VW
Bag | New Look

Again another jumpsuit post as I cant get enough of them I find them so easy to wear. This one is much more dressier than the previous one I've posted. I purchased this lover from Miss Selfridge last month in the sale. It's a lovely tailored fit and is ideal if your a bit on the short side like myself. The only thing that I'm not to keen on is the sleeves which you can't see but that have a short butterfly flare. I recommend a long jacket especially if your around the same height as me as I tried on a short jacket and it did not go at all made me look even shorter plus a longer length jacket gives off a more polished look. As usual I couldn't resist the Viv's as they go with absolutely everything!

"Dress how you feel"

Twitter Facebook Instagram Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment