Thursday 10 July 2014

HONEY I'M HOME


Whyyyyyyyyyy hello there babyloves! Hope all is good!! Wow, again it's been far too long and again I am sorry busy is not the word but I'm back and ready to smoother you all with everything fashion.

So recently I've been working on personal and fashion styling any spare time I have from work I've been travelling getting involved in shoots and I love everything about it. Here's a few BTS pictures of what I've worked on.

BLOCK COLOURS




These pictures were taken on a shoot I styled in London, The model Flossy carried off the clothes effortlessly. The theme of the shoot was block colours (creating an outfit with individual vibrant colours bouncing off each other) This styling job was given to me at short notice in which I had a total of 3hrs to purchase 7 whole outfits. Due to the limited time the one shop in particular which saved the day was hands down ZARA. Mostly all the items of clothing purchased were Zara the rest  purchased from Next, H&M and Vera Moda. Colour blocking is a must do this summer and I highly recommend Zara as the place to shop for these outfits. 



Top | Vero Moda 
Skirt | Zara
Blazer | Next
Shoes | Zara


Top | Next
Trousers | Next
Shoes | Zara


Dress | HM
Coat | Zara
Shoes | United Nude


WHITE ON WHITE





This has to be one of my favorite styling jobs which I did in Blackpool, I couldn't have asked for a better team. Tasha Ellis from Jadore Models was innovative, quirky and bought life to the shoot. White on White was fairly straight forward the concept was simple, White everything was all over the high street so I had no trouble shopping this shoot. 

Top 3 stores on the high st for the all the white look.
Mango
Topshop
Primark

If you want to see the final edits from the shoot have a cheeky flick through my website.
Ayonachambers.co.uk
Will keep you updated with more BTS shots soon.

"Dress how you feel"

Twitter facebook Instagram Bloglovin
 



No comments:

Post a Comment